Contact Us: 03-9800 7500
Suite 4, 426 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South 3152


If you have separated or are contemplating separating from your spouse you should find out what your entitlements are in relation to property and child support and what arrangements should be made for your children for their best interests. 
Once you are aware of your rights we recommend the following strategies to resolve issues in dispute.

  1. A face to face discussion with your Spouse
  2. If this is not possible, then a letter from us to your Spouse with a proposal
  3. If your proposal is accepted then we recommend formalizing the agreement by way of consent orders or a financial agreement
  4. If it is not accepted then we can negotiate on your behalf in order to achieve resolution for both parties
  5. As our lawyer is collaboratively trained, you also have the option of resolving your matter collaboratively. See LIV website for Collaborative Practice.

In the event that negotiation is not successful we may advise that litigation is appropriate.


Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
Website design by DCS!